Used Cars/dissatisfied

Question
i recently purchased a 2009 volvo c70 as a certified pre-owned vehicle. i live on the east coast and due to snowy weather i have already had perilous days in this car. i hate it! i loved the convertible hardtop but i am afraid that i'll crash befoer getting out of winter. i am thinking about getting the mercedes that i have always wanted anyway. does it make sense to trade in a volvo (my third) just months after buying it or shall i keep it and live through the pain of having it.

Answer
Is it safe to assume that you didn't buy all-wheel-drive version of this car? If you did, then a set of studded tires should be all you need  to safely go anywhere you want to go. If you didn't, then a set of studded tires might still be the  answer in the short term. Generally speaking it never makes any sense to trade in a vehicle you bought three months prior.

So what should you do? For starters I never ever recommend that you trade in a vehicle against another vehicle under any circumstances. It's the fastest way to lose 2-6k I know of. I don't know how much you owe on the vehicle still if any? These vehicles have extremely high ratings and I would imagine it should be fairly easy car for you to sell on craigslist... If you can't live with it and that's what I would do if I were you. If you can give me some more information like the miles and a brief rundown of the equipment on the vehicle I can book it out and tell you what it's worth both as a trade in and if you were to sell it yourself. Also please let me know if there is a payoff and if so how much ...did you purchase any extended warranties or aftermarket insurance products when you bought this car? ... like a maintenance package? ..I will be looking for your response and then we can put together a plan that gets you out of this thing as close to even as possible and gets you into something you feel safer in ...fair enough?

Used Cars

Roger Alvey