Used Cars/Camshaft replaced/repaired vehicle buying

Question
Hi there. I'm looking at buying a 2010 Camry LE, 4cyl, 6 speed A/T. CARFAX shows one entry @ 38k miles: Camshaft Replaced/Repaired. Should this be a red flag? The rest of the CARFAX is completely clean, the car currently has about 42k on it. The repair was within an entry for scheduled maintenance. Could this possibly have been a recall repair, or maybe it was the positioning sensor that was replaced, not the actual camshaft? I appreciate any help you can give me. Right now I'm leaning toward canceling the deal. Thank you!

when I inquired about this with party they told, Toyota has replaced as part of Service warrenty for free.
The VIN NUMBER is: 4TBF3EK4AR059051

Help in decision making on buying this

Thanks in advance

Answer
Hello Lakshmi thanks for the question
Yes...the camshaft was the subject of a service bulletin which is why it was replaced ....this sounds like a good car ....I can give you more info once I am back in front of my computer if you want to know what the car is worth etc. If you are buying this car from a Toyota dealer have them verify the car

Roger

Used Cars

Roger Alvey