Used Cars/Selling a Car

I would like to sell my old car privately.  I read about selling in my state (MD) online, and it seems to indicate that all I have to do is get the money, then fill out the back of the title, since I own the car outright.

It also said to take the tags off and send them back to DMV.  The part that confuses me is if I take the tags off, the person will not have any tags.  How do we deal with that issue?  I would like the process to go as clean and as smoothly as possible.

I also do not want to get scammed.  Can you help with this?

The person buying your car can obtain a Temp.
Every State has got their own regulations that differ,,, it's so silly, but a fact.
Contact or visit your local DMV office to confirm my answer.

Have a Blessed day
From the computer of
Ray Paulsen ^_^

Used Cars

ray paulsen

confused buying with confidence from dealer or private...consumer fears...paying to much...getting a lemon...accident car...fair value for trade...negotiation simply want a fair deal... YOU MAY QUICKLY FIND ANSWERS YOU'RE LOOKING FOR AT MY WEBSITE IF NOT I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS.

over 35 years in automotive industry, management, retail, wholesale, appraisals, auctions, vintage