Used Cars/Kia Rio

I hope this is okay to ask you.  No other categories were available.  I have a 2010 Kia Rio that was in an accident.  The front axle was bent up into the engine.  It is not driveable.  100k miles.  Only the front passenger side is damaged, the rest of the car is in very good condition.  I want to sell it for parts.  Could you give me an idea of a fair price?

Hi Jessica,

I suggest you google with questions  - cash for cars - cars for parts.and include your area.
Or simply phone a car wrecker in your area.

Have a Blessed day
From the computer of
Ray Paulsen ^_^

Used Cars

ray paulsen

confused buying with confidence from dealer or private...consumer fears...paying to much...getting a lemon...accident car...fair value for trade...negotiation simply want a fair deal... YOU MAY QUICKLY FIND ANSWERS YOU'RE LOOKING FOR AT MY WEBSITE IF NOT I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS.

over 35 years in automotive industry, management, retail, wholesale, appraisals, auctions, vintage