Used Cars/Factory warranty on used cars

Question
If I buy a used car and the factory warranty is still in force how can I be sure the previous owner didn't invalidate the warranty by using other than OEM parts or the wrong kind of oil?

Answer
I have answered over a thousand questions where many lead up to the same answer, yours is a new one, thank you.

If it bothers you, simply phone a franchise dealer of that make and submit to service department the Vin # and find out in service date and balance of warranty.

To your question direct... After 40 years in the business it will be a first case in my mind someone used the wrong oil and Mfg would not honor the claim.
Also/ why would an owner used invalid parts if vehicle is under warranty ?

Used Cars

ray paulsen