Using Lotus Notes/Trouble while archiving: Error message "File Cannot be created"

Sreedhar wrote at 2011-03-24 11:18:02
Thank you very much. I tried unchecking the option where it was trying to maintain a log file and woah it worked!! What I learnt was the path at which it was trying to log did not exist and secondly I did not have rights to create a file/folder at the location. Thanks once again.

netbuddy wrote at 2014-07-28 12:33:59
Thank you Ben. Unchecking the log took care of my issue.

Using Lotus Notes

Ben Menesi

I'll answer any Notes Administration / Development related questions excluding XPages and Web Application Development. LinkedIn: My LinkedIn Profile

Rather Notes Developer but also Admin experience for various clients.

Ytria Lotus Notes Tools for Faster Notes Development and Better Domino Administration

Certified Advanced Application Developer Lotus Notes Domino 8.x, CLP and Advanced Security Professional R7/8/8.x. IBM Registered Design Partner (Beta Tester) up to date with the latest releases and features.