Using MS Access/Tickboxes

Question

I don't know technical terms, so please excuse my poor descriptions! I'll try my best to explain my problem.

I have one page which I enter data into. It then automatically creates another page and copies the data across. However, on the first page there is a tickbox. This tickbox, when ticked, should stop the second page from being created, but it doesn't. How do I do this?

Thank you very much!

Answer
I have a solution for you, however this is not a question that I can quickly answer in a short response here. It would be quicker to just let me show you how to do it. If you send me your Access file, I can write the code, explain how it works, and send it back. Let me know how you would like to proceed.

Bob Heifler

You may contact me at:
myaccessprogram.com\contact.html  

Using MS Access

Bob Heifler