Using MS Access/access multiple users

Question
ive created an access database of which i want several users to be entering data on a network simulteneously...  my problem is users are an able to save thea work if the db is in use by another user.

how do i go around this and make data entry possible??

HELP

Answer
Access is designed to be a multi-user database without you having to do anything special. The only exception is that two users can't EDIT the same record at the same time (well, Access does sometimes work with small blocks of records, but that's only if you have LOTS of records). Are you getting an error message saying that the records are locked?

Is one of the users opening the database in EXCLUSE mode?

Be sure to visit my web site and watch my FREE 2-hour-long Microsoft Access Video Tutorial

Cordially,
Richard Rost
599CD Computer Training

Using MS Access

Richard Rost