Using MS Access/Thumbnails

Question
I cannot get my thumbnails to work.  At the bottom of my screen right beside the start button you can see Access, Excel, word, etc.  It is my understanding that I can open more than one database in Access, which you always could.  I beleive a thumbnail is when I can point at the access button and it will allow me to visually see all databases that are open.  This works great on my coworkers pc but I do not know how to get it to work on mine.

Thanks

Answer
It should work, but depending on your Windows version and settings, it may not. What version of Windows and Office do you have?

Be sure to visit my web site and watch my FREE 2-hour-long Microsoft Access Video Tutorial

Cordially,
Richard Rost
599CD Computer Training

Using MS Access

Richard Rost