Using MS Access/Access (keyboard entry)

I need help add the below queries. what is the criteria,or of to run the query.

The customer number, order number, and order date for all orders shipped on a date that  is entered from the keyboard.

The name, unit price, and quantity ordered for all products purchased by a customer whose ID is entered from the keyboard

Hi Latoya,

In your query, under the field for Shipped date, in the row "Criteria" type in this (including the brackets):

[Enter shipped date:]

Now when you run the query, a small window will appear and it will ask you to enter the shipped date. When you enter the date, the query will run and pull all records that belong to that shipped date.

This kind of query is called parameter query.

You do similar thing for your second query. in the criteria for CustometID, you type in this:

[Enter Customer ID]

I hope this helps.

Using MS Access

Mark Kaphle

I can answer most questions on database design using Access. I can help with VBA too. I can integrate engineering and business needs in the database design.

I have more than 15 years of MS Access database design experience.

College degree in engineering. Graduate degrees in engineering and management. Current PHD student - concentration Industrial Engineering.