Using MS Access/Want to use Access to fill out a web form

Question
I am working on a scholarship database. I have intermediate skill set with Access 10. I have a question as follows:

I have created a table with some basic demographic profile fields such as fname, lname, address, city, state, zip, email, phone, GPA, rank in class and a few more.

I want the user to be able to take their profile data and auto fill in basic scholarship applications online while on a scholarship website. (sort of like Roboform)

Student's biggest complaint about filling out scholarship applications is that they take to long. I want to make it easy for them.

I have tried using a few simple methods that I could find in books and tutorials but I could not make it work.

What I want is a button that could be clicked that fills in the web from and does most of their work for them.

Any advice on where to start making something like this work? Any input would be appreciated.

Thank you for your time,

Terry Stark

Answer
Yes, this is certainly possible, but it's beyond the "quick answer" format with which I can help you here on AllExperts. It would take quite some time to explain.

I do have a video tutorial in which I show you how to do exactly this. It's called the ACCESS WEB DATA SYNC SEMINAR. In that tutorial, I show you how to use Access to send data up to a web page by essentially automating form input. I also show you how to get data from a web site. Click on the link for details.

Using MS Access

Richard Rost