Using MS Access/connecting label printer to Access

I am supporting a legacy application in Access 2007 that has successfully printed mailing labels on a (Dymo 400) label printer for several years.  The printer has recently been replaced with a Dymo 450 label printer, and even when the new printer is the default printer, labels do not print.  In, you wrote "First, you need to set the Access report to use a Specific printer, selecting your label printer."  How can I do that?
Thanks for your help.

In Design mode of the label, Select Page Setup. You may need to select Page Setup again on the Page Layout ribbon. On the Page tab there is a choice for Specific Printer. select that then hit the printer button to select the printer. After that is done, you may need to select the label under the Size choice. You may also have to go back to Print Options to select the margins.

Hope this helps,
Microsoft Access MVP 2007
Author: Microsoft Office Access 2007 VBA

Using MS Access

I can answer almost all types of questions relating to Microsoft Access usage and application design. My strengths are database and interface design.

I've been designing databases for over 25 years working with dBase, FoxPro, Approach and Access.

Author of Microsoft Office Access 2007 VBA
Techncial Editor for Special Edition Using Microsoft Access 2007 and Access 2007 Forms, Reports & Queries From Que Publishing

Brooklyn College BA