Using MS Access/duplicate rows query output

Question
untitled
untitled  
i have an access query that was exported to excel
this shows cath lab cases by number and procedure group with duplicates shown on separate rows.
is there a way to run the query to combine the duplicate procedure groups into one row? or a way to do that afte export to Excel?
ive attached shot of excel output. i had a way to combine the duplicates from another expert but couldnt get all the other columns to return after the combine.

Answer
You want to put all of the procedures together into one row? Same cell or multiple cells? Can you show me an example of what you want the finished product to look like?

I can't think of a quick and easy way to do this in Access or Excel without some kind of programming... so this may not be a quick solution.

Be sure to visit my web site and watch my FREE 2-hour-long Microsoft Access Video Tutorial

Cordially,
Richard Rost
599CD Computer Training

Using MS Access

Richard Rost