Using MS Access/Export Access Report to Word

Question
I created the database and the export function works on my pc but the computer it is being used on produces the following error when she attempts the export to word from access report.

"The database cannot be opened because the VBA project contained in it cannot be read.  The database can be opened only if the VBA project is first deleted.  Deleting the VBA project removes all codes from modules, forms, reports. You should back up your database before attempting to open the database and delete the VBA project.

Answer
Hi Cheryl,

Sounds like your second computer does not have all the updates to Access.

If you are using Access 2010 SP1 in the second computer, you need to download and install the hotfix from http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2596585.

I hope this helps.

Thanks.

Mark

Using MS Access

Mark Kaphle