Using MS Access/MS Access Report Detail Alignment

Question
I have tried to find a solution to my particular situation and have had some glimmer of hope but nothing that directly pertains to my situation.

Here is my dilemma:

I have an Access Report that I want a subreport to pull in the DWG Revision and display it as a bottom to top display vs top to bottom:

ie (THIS IS WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE)
__________________________________________________ _____
_ -
_ -
_1 -
_0 FC FLC 02/07/13 ISSUED FOR DESIGN -
_REV BY APP DATE DESCRIPTION -
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently the subreport displays:

_0 FC FLC 02/01/13 ISSUED FOR APPROVAL -
_1 FC FLC 02/07/13 ISSUED FOR DESIGN -
_ -
_ -
_ REV BY APP DATE DESCRIPTION - -
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any ideas?

Best Regards,
Jason W. Buda, P.E. I Jacobs I Electrical I  I

Currently on Temporary assignment in Jacobs Lakeland Office  

Answer
Sounds like you need to just sort the records in the subreport in reverse chronological order. Add a date/time field representing the date the records were added (or even just use an Autonumber ID field) and then sort the subreport using that field, in descending order.

Be sure to visit my web site and watch my FREE 90-minute Microsoft Excel Video Tutorial

Cordially,
Richard Rost
599CD Computer Training

Using MS Access

Richard Rost