Using MS Access/Printing labels from access

Question
I have inherited a database with the following record structure

CustrID,Forename,Surname,Item 1,Item 2,   Item 3

Item1, item2 and item3 may contain values or be blank.

Currently, to print labels, I have to select different reports depending on wheither I want to print the values in Item1, item2 or item3.

Is there a way to just have one report which will print a label if field Item1, item2 or item3 contains a value.

I have a fairly basis VBA knowledge.

Thanks

Answer
I need to know more about what your data looks like and what kind of labels you want. For example, a record may contain 1, 2, or 3 items? Do you want to print 3 separate labels if there are 3 items? I need more information to help you.

Off the top of my head, I'm thinking you could perform a UNION query to put the items together as additional records if the values aren't NULL.

Be sure to visit my web site and watch my FREE 2-hour-long Microsoft Access Video Tutorial

Cordially,
Richard Rost
599CD Computer Training

Using MS Access

Richard Rost