Using MS Access/Unwanted additional record on subform

Question
screenshot
screenshot  
Hello,
I have created a form, with a subform with a calculation inserted into the form, and everything is fine, apart from the fact I have an additional record to the one I want which has no number in the primary key, all it has is (new). I don't want this as it is only supposed to have the single record, i was wondering how i can get rid of this.

Thanks

(microsoft access 2010)

Answer
That (New) record is where a new, blank record would go. If you want the ability to add new records to your subform, then there's no way to get rid of that extra row. The only way you can do it is to set the ALLOW ADDITIONS property to FALSE which would prevent you from adding new records.

Be sure to visit my web site and watch my FREE 2-hour-long Microsoft Access Video Tutorial

Cordially,
Richard Rost
599CD Computer Training  

Using MS Access

Richard Rost