Using MS Access/Report in MS Access

i am a begginner with MS Access. i am building a database, on a school's financial system, as part of my coursework. i have tables of bills, total monthly salary, total monthly fees, and a month table. i want to make a report of the profit generated in a month, by subtracting the bills and salaries from the total fees. could you please guide me as to how i should make it? what queries i need to make?
i am using the 2010 version on windows 7

Without knowing the structure of your tables I can only reply generally.

You would have to create a set of queries that group bills, salary and fees by month. Then join the three tables on Month. Add a column to subtract bills and salaries from fees and then create a report from that final query.

Hope this helps,
Microsoft Access MVP 2007
Author: Microsoft Office Access 2007 VBA

I found your rating somewhat amusing. You post a question that is very vague and lacking in detail. Because of that, my answer can only talk in general terms. Then you downgrade the clarity of the response because of that.  

Using MS Access

I can answer almost all types of questions relating to Microsoft Access usage and application design. My strengths are database and interface design.

I've been designing databases for over 25 years working with dBase, FoxPro, Approach and Access.

Author of Microsoft Office Access 2007 VBA
Techncial Editor for Special Edition Using Microsoft Access 2007 and Access 2007 Forms, Reports & Queries From Que Publishing

Brooklyn College BA