Using MS Access/Rotate text

Is there any way to rotate a text in a label control up ? I am creating a report and I need to gain enough space.
Thank you and regards

Access does not support rotating labels as a built-in feature. You could make a label in Word or Excel, rotate it, screen capture it, and drop it in as an image... if you REALLY need this.

Be sure to visit my web site and watch my FREE 2-hour-long Microsoft Access Video Tutorial

Richard Rost
599CD Computer Training  

Using MS Access

Richard Rost

I am happy to answer any kinds of questions about Microsoft Access - from basic table design to advanced VBA programming. Also, please feel free to check the Access Tips & Tricks section of my web site, and free Access 101 tutorial.

I am the president of and I specialize in Microsoft Access Tutorials. I have been teaching Access in the classroom since 1994, and online since 2002.

I am a self-taught Access expert. I have been building databases for clients since the early 90s. You can see a sample of my Access Tutorials on my web site at