Using MS Access/Tracking Zip Codes

Question
I am volunteering for a non-profit organization. We currently ask visitors for their zip code so we can track where they come from to evaluate our advertising. I have written a quick database to collect the information so we can manipulate it, but it is cumbersome. Eventually I will query the database for all zips in a geographic/city location for a range of dates to see if our advertising is working. I currently add the date and zip code for each visitor. What I want to do is enter the date once and then enter all the zip codes for that day. There has to be a better solution than what I am doing now. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Answer
You could make a CONTINUOUS FORM, enter the date in an unbound text box in the FORM HEADER and then make the DEFAULT VALUE for the date field in the detail section equal to the name of the form header field.

Be sure to visit my web site and watch my FREE 2-hour-long Microsoft Access Video Tutorial

Cordially,
Richard Rost
599CD Computer Training

Using MS Access

Richard Rost