Using MS Access/Dlookup functionin MS Access

Question

I have created a form and want to use dlookup function for the Employee name from other table, however the function is not giving me the result.
=DLookUp("[Employee Details]![Learner Name]","[Employees Details]"," [Employee Details]![Learner ID]= " & [cmbLearnerID])

Please help me if this is correct function which i am using.
Employee Details is a table with list of information with EMP ID, EMP Name.
cmdLearner ID: Is the item we input in the form

Answer
[Employee Details]![Learner Name] is meaningless. I think you want:

=DLookUp("[Learner Name]","[Employees Details]","[Learner ID]=" & [cmbLearnerID])

See this tutorial to learn how to properly use DLOOKUP.

Be sure to visit my web site and watch my FREE 2-hour-long Microsoft Access Video Tutorial

Cordially,
Richard Rost
599CD Computer Training

Using MS Access

Richard Rost