Using MS Access/Access expression

Question
I have the following in a 2003 query.

NGI: IIf([New Grp Code]="Y","B",IIf([New Grp Code]="N","R",IIf([New Grp Code]="A","B",IIf([New Grp Code]="E","B",[New Grp Code])))))

We are converting to 2013 and when I run the query in 2013  I get an error that expression is typed incorrectly, too complex and too many complicated elements.

Could you please give me a suggestion or answer of what the issue maybe.

Thanks you

Answer
Well, you've got 4 open parentheses and 5 closing parentheses. That's probably your problem. Aside from that, it looks OK to me. This stuff hasn't changed from 2003 to 2013.

Be sure to visit my web site and watch my FREE 2-hour-long Microsoft Access Video Tutorial

Cordially,
Richard Rost
599CD Computer Training

Using MS Access

Richard Rost