Using MS Access/Email application

Question
I volunteer for a small organization < www.oakridgestrail.org/> and have a fairly extensive membership DB.
I would like to use outlook for all normal mail, but use Eudora for this specific application. Is it possible to programmatically choose which mail application to use in MS access? My programs currently use SendObject to send email using office 2007

Answer
Not easily. Access will use your default mail program. You can use other methods (other than SendObject) to send email. You can specify your own mail server (like Gmail), account, etc. I'll be covering this topic in an upcoming web seminar.

Be sure to visit my web site and watch my FREE 2-hour-long Microsoft Access Video Tutorial

Cordially,
Richard Rost
599CD Computer Training

Using MS Access

Richard Rost