Using MS Access/Images not displaying

Question
Hi Scott

You helped me recently with images problem in my Ms access split database.

I am hoping you can help again.  I am still fine tuning images....what is currently happening is that I have a number of co-workers using the database - they don't save front end to their own log-ins but have a short cut to the same front end file on the network.  This seems to work well even though I have read that I probably shouldn't have this setup.  

The issue for me is that all of my co-workers can see images when they use the database but I can't.  I have tried logging onto their computers and still have same result.  I don't get error msgs but just don't see an image.

Any ideas????

kind regards

Sue

Answer
First, no you should not be sharing a front end. It can lead to corruption.

But I have no idea why you can't see the images. You are setting the Picture property of an image control to the path for the image file, correct? Can you navigate to the image and open it?

Hope this helps,
Scott<>

Using MS Access

Scottgem