Using MS Access/Upload images

Question

I am using access 2010. I have the BE tables on an SQL server and FE forms and tables using access 2010. My question: how can I upload images? I would love to have something similar to attach files as in access which is unfortunately not available in the SQL BE tables.

Regards

Elie

Answer
I don't recommend storing files of any kind (including images) INSIDE your database. I recommend saving them in a shared network folder and then storing the path and filename in your database. I explain how to do this in my Access Imaging Seminar.

Be sure to visit my web site and watch my FREE 2-hour-long Microsoft Access Video Tutorial

Cordially,
Richard Rost
599CD Computer Training

Using MS Access

Richard Rost