Using MS Access/downloading the practice files from a book

hi Bob, pleased to meet you!

I've bought the book "Microsoft Access 2010 Step by Step".
I want to download the practice files. The instructions on page xxiii tell me to access the site:

without the quotation marks.

When I click on the above site, I'm at the Home Page of Microsoft Press.
The book's instructions tell me to "display the detail  page and follow the instructions for downloading the files".

But I can't find the detail page!
So please help me: can you tell me how to find and open the detail page?
I've emailed my request to them, but have not received a reply.

Interestingly, a while ago I purchased two other books in the Step by Step series. They also provide practice files to be downloaded from detail pages; and I can recall having trouble doing so.

Your help is appreciated.

First, I'm not Bob, but I want to that page and across the middle is a menu. One of them says Downloads. I clicked that, and there was a link to download the content. This is the URL.

Hope this helps,
Microsoft Access MVP 2007
Author: Microsoft Office Access 2007 VBA

Using MS Access

I can answer almost all types of questions relating to Microsoft Access usage and application design. My strengths are database and interface design.

I've been designing databases for over 25 years working with dBase, FoxPro, Approach and Access.

Author of Microsoft Office Access 2007 VBA
Techncial Editor for Special Edition Using Microsoft Access 2007 and Access 2007 Forms, Reports & Queries From Que Publishing

Brooklyn College BA