Using MS Access/Excel to Access

Question
I have several employees who populate their time in excel spreadsheet. I want the data from those spreadsheets to go to MS Access, and link data back from Access to one of my spreadsheet.
The timesheets are password protected.

Thanks,

Answer
Well, you could IMPORT the data weekly, or LINK to those sheets from your Access database (Access will treat them as tables, as long as your employees keep within the required formatting).

I would personally recommend setting them up a small Access database to log their times in. The whole solution would be Access-based and you would have much more control over everything, including security.

Be sure to visit my web site and watch my FREE 3-hour-long Microsoft Access Video Tutorial

Cordially,
Richard Rost
Microsoft Access MVP
Computer Learning Zone

Using MS Access

Richard Rost