Using MS Access/Access

Question
Dear Scott
I have a combobox on a frontage form where the row source is a select query from an 'Enquirer' table. This reference name then opens another form using a Query based on the combobox from where I can then select individual records by filtering the main table.
Despite the row source being a select query from the main table, some are not being recognised and do not return records, only a new record. I have ran a new query using the combox box as the criteria and it will not recognise certain names it has listed for some reason.
Clearly I am missing something!!
Jim

Answer
Sorry for the delay in responding.

Please post the SQL statement for the RowSource and the Bound Column of your combo and the Recordsource (if a query I need to see the SQL statement). I also need to see the code you are using to open the form.

Please note that the RowSource of your combo has nothing to do with the form. The RowSource should be returning a value that defines the form you want to open. If you are running a query that is being filtered by a selection in a combobox, then that query should return records that match the criteria.

But without seeing the actual codes and SQL I can't diagnose this.  

Using MS Access

Scottgem