Using MS Access/Many-to-Many Forms

I have a simple database with two tables: CaseName and Adjuster. I know I need a many-to-many relationship because adjusters can have more than one case, and cases may  have more than one adjuster. I have a "join" table but am having a hard time creating a form that allows me to input new data into either table.

Generally a join table is a subform on a main table. So you might have a Cases main form and a subform bound to your join table and linked on the CaseID. The subform would have one visible control; a combobox to select the AdjusterID. You can also do the same thing for Adjuster as the main form, just reversing the linked field and what the combobox is used for.  

Using MS Access

I can answer almost all types of questions relating to Microsoft Access usage and application design. My strengths are database and interface design.

I've been designing databases for over 25 years working with dBase, FoxPro, Approach and Access.

Author of Microsoft Office Access 2007 VBA
Techncial Editor for Special Edition Using Microsoft Access 2007 and Access 2007 Forms, Reports & Queries From Que Publishing

Brooklyn College BA