Using MS Access/Access Reports

Question
Hello.
I have a database that requires to print many reports based on multiple and different queries. What is the best practice to print these reports. Is it to create a command button to each one or one button with "If" conditions? or you suggest another tip?
Thank you.
Maya

Answer
The best practice is to create a form with dropdown boxes where you can select the report and click a button to print the selected report.

You can create a table with the names of the reports, and have the dropdown box use this table for the list of the reports. Make the command button to open the selected report.

If you have just a couple of reports, you can use IIF clause function, else you can use VBA to open the selected report.

Hope this helps.
Mark Kaphle

Using MS Access

Mark Kaphle