Using MS Access/ms access at backround and gui at front end

hi, hlw r u dear

i want to adk that  i have developed an access database for e-testing, i want to put the access at back ground and want a graphical user interace at front end so no one could know that ms accesd is being used for this e-testing.
thanx in advance

By "e-testing", do you mean on the WEB?

If you are going to develop a GUI outside of Access I wouldn't use Access as the back end. I would use SQL Server Express. The ACE (Access's database engine) is the weakest link in the Access platform.

What are you testing for? If you are testing the usability and functionality of your app, then using Access as a development platform is a great tool. You can use it to quickly develop a prototype for testing.

And what does it matter that people know Access was used?  

Using MS Access

I can answer almost all types of questions relating to Microsoft Access usage and application design. My strengths are database and interface design.

I've been designing databases for over 25 years working with dBase, FoxPro, Approach and Access.

Author of Microsoft Office Access 2007 VBA
Techncial Editor for Special Edition Using Microsoft Access 2007 and Access 2007 Forms, Reports & Queries From Que Publishing

Brooklyn College BA