Using MS Access/Access language/keyboard

Question
Dear Scott
My Access 2007 database is working fine but I now find I am having to input Spanish or French names where an 'accent' is required above a letter. Whilst I can achieve this in MS Word (Ctrl+apostrophe+e), this is not available in Access. I have copied and pasted it from word but I cannot seem to do it direct in a field.
Is there a way of doing this please?

Jim

Answer
You can do this in almost any program by using the Extended ASCII code set.If you hold down the Alt key and type the decimal value for the character using the numeric keypad (you have to use the keypad), it will insert the character. For example if you want to type the accented a () you would hold down the Alt key and press 160. You can search on ASCII chart for the codes.  

Using MS Access

Scottgem