Utah/weather of Utah in April

Question
Hi sir;
I wish to ask you about the weather of Utah in general. when the winter is finsh? and also if the April is in winter season or not?
because I will come to Salt Lake maybe in March or April. thank you

Answer
April is not considered the winter season. It is actually the start of spring in Utah. We do get a little more rain fall than usual, but considering we only receive 22 inches of rain a year. I would not about it. It can snow in April, but that is not something to concern yourself with since that is rare also. Overall April is a good month to visit our State. It is not to hot or cold. The temperature is likely to be in the high 60 degree range. Hope I have been of some help to you.
Sincerely,
Taggart Buie

Utah

Taggart Buie / Tourist Guide Intermountain West