VB.NET/VB.NET with VS 2008 and VS 2010 not display "Design View"

Question
Dear Sir,

I do own VS 2008 and 2010 at my desktop. I start a new project with VS 2010 and a form is being built. However, I closed the form design view accidently. Then, it cannot be opened again.

Furthermore, I tried to use the VS 2008 to build the project again. But after my opening of VS 2008, there is no way to go to the form Design View.

Referring to some documentation, I tried to use Shift+F7, or just double click the form (although the form seems not existed). But, it is still no way to make it.

So, may someone help and let me know how to solve the "Design View not display" problem?

Looking for your feedback. Thank you.

With all good wishes,

Yours faithfully,

George Chan

Answer
You must have the .designer file available for designer to work. Check using windows explorer if you can see the .designer file in the folder where the form is actually saved.

If you don't have to many fields then simply re-create a new form and copy and paste the code from old form into it.

Riz

VB.NET

Syed Rizwan Muhammad Rizvi