VB.NET/Timer Control

Question
I'm making a paddle game just for fun on the side of my class work because I'm slightly ahead of the curve, and I want to make it more complicated. I've currently got different levels that can be selected by changed the timer interval which in turn, changes the ball speed. I was wondering if there is any way in which you could have the timer code embedded into a start button as it would be more convenient, as currently you're having to change difficulty half way through the game
Thanks
Laurie

Answer
Laurie,

I don't understand why you have to change difficulty half way through the game. You can stop the game when a level completes and start again with a new level of difficulties.

What problems are you facing in achieving this?

Riz

VB.NET

Syed Rizwan Muhammad Rizvi