VMware/Powercli command

Question
what is the powercli command to defragment all disks?

Answer
Hello Ramya how are you doing

all your 4 question are related to vmware privilges and roles "define privilges"

so basically you are going to be using "Set" and "get" and "new" "remove"   vipermission and viprivilege and virole and viproperty

and you can get more informations about them at http://www.vmware.com/support/developer/PowerCLI/PowerCLI51/html/index.html

you dont need to defrag the vmdk files that hold the os's in vmware esxi/esx , but you may need to defrag them if you use vmware player or vmware workstation the command for those is
vmware-vdiskmanager

you have a wonderful day.

VMware

Saed Shawwa