VMware/VMware vs. virtual box

I would like to know which software would be best to run 2 programs,1 which requires windows Xp professional and the other requires windows Xp home edition.  I have windows 7 operating system which would be the host.
Thank you in advance,

Hello Sal how are you doing

i'm going to assume that you are talking about vmware player " the free version of vmware products"

you can never go wrong with virtualbox or vmware vmplayer , both are stable fast and easy to setup and use , both support wide range of operating systems 32bit and 64bit , some options may not be fully available in vmware player the last time i checked it can only take one snapshot per virtual machine, while virtualbox can go more than that.

so i'd recommend trying both of them and then choose the one you tend to like more.

if you need more help please feel free to contact me back

have a good day.  

Saed Shawwa

I'll do my best to answer technical issues related to Vmware ESXi3/4 , VMware ESX 3+ / Vsphere 4+ . Vmware Center Server , Vmware View , Vmware Workstation , Vmware Player , Vmware Data Recovery. i

I am an experienced computer technical in the field of Networking , Virtualization , Hardware Support , Operating System Support and Troubleshooting.

Management Information Systems