Vacuum Cleaners/aerus E130f

I can see the cat toy obstruction at the hose power head but cannot reach with anything to pull out.  How can I unsnap the the power head from the hose?

Aerus pn
Aerus pn  
Near the end of the hose and wands there is a button.  Press the button in while pulling the power nozzle away.  It may require hard pulling, but it will come apart.  You can then attempt to remove the toy from the wand end.
However, it may require taking the power nozzle apart.  If that's the case, I strongly recommend taking it to a service shop that specializes in Aerus vacuums.  An Aerus store is ideal, of course.  Attempting to disassemble the power nozzle yourself could result in broken pieces/parts, or incorrect reassembly.

Vacuum Cleaners

Roger Potts

Aerus, Electrolux, vacuums and shampooers. Some other vacuum cleaners.

Service manager for Electrolux in 1990. Repaired many brands and models of vacuums, but mostly Electrolux. All Electrolux models. Currently on-call service tech for Aerus.

Associate, General studies. Several writing classes.

Numerous awards from Army Reserve and Army.