Vacuum Cleaners/Filter Queen Wiring Diagram

QUESTION: Hi, I have a Filter Queen Majestic Triple crown vacuum model 99c. I am replacing the motor and having a problem with the wiring. The old motor had a black, red, blue and yellow wire. The new one (which I was told was the proper replacement) has a black, white and two red wires. This is supposed to be a two speed motor. The wires also have to connect to the two speed switch (white, blue and yellow), the beater bar power (both black wires) and the indicator light (white and black) wires. I can not find a wiring diagram on the Internet. Any help would be appreciated.

ANSWER: Hi Harvey, and thank you for your question.  I have consulted with the resident electrical expert at my store on this issue.  It would be extremely helpful if you would please send me a follow-up question, privately.  Then I can ask some pertinent questions and have a direct response.  
 I have the answer for you, just conveying it will be rather difficult.  Again, please submit a follow-up question to me, in private.  Thank you for your question.

QUESTION: Hi, Thank you for replying, but I am unsure what information you are requesting from me, you did not specify anything. Please let me know what you are requesting from me to explain to you. How do I send you information privately?

Thank you for your assistance.

Hi Harvey.  When you ask a question, on the form that pops up, you will see just after the question box, but before the anti-spam robot box, "Keep This Question Private."  Please check the box.
 Privately one is able to give out contact information that one does not want made public.  I realize this sounds rather unorthodox, but my intentions are simply to assist you with this issue quickly and easily.
 Thank you.

Vacuum Cleaners

Please ask me any questions regarding the efficiency, durability, and value of 99.5% of today's vacuum cleaners, residential and commercial. I am able to help, also, with your residential carpet cleaners and vapor steamers. I cannot answer questions such as "how much should I pay for my vac?" "how often should I change the bag, belt, filter?" or "how often should I vacuum?" , etc. I also will not advise you how to use equipment for other than its original application; including any disassembly or modification not approved by the unit's manufacturer.

I am the owner of a well-established (sixty-plus years), family-owned & operated vacuum retail and repair business. We are a full service/warranty center for 99.5% of vacuums manufactured. I, personally, have extensive hands-on experience with today's most popular vacuum cleaners, I have not only used the vacs in my own home, I have repaired them. I have been in the floor care industry for over 25 years.

I have attended certification seminars with the industry's trade association. My education, however, has been mostly hands-on, carrying on a sixty year old tradition in a brick and mortar 'mom & pop' location.