Vacuum Cleaners/hoover steamvac

Model # F6207-900 wont spray cleaner. Tank is full, the brushes rotate, the vacum works. It does spray with the attachment for furniture. Although not with much pressure. Both tanks are seated well. Thanks a lot, Jeff

Hi Jeff, thanks for your question.  All right, so this could be several things.  Let's try the easiest and most accessible first.  Remove the brush block from the underside of the machine.  Using a very fine nail or a slender, long straight pin, clean the five or six little holes from which the water dispenses.  Is there any calcium buildup around them?  Please use caution so as not to ream the holes any larger.
 If this doesn't solve the problem, please take the machine to the nearest authorized Hoover service center so they can look at it.  Insist on an estimate, it may be more than you are willing to spend on this unit.
 I hope this helps.  Thank you again for your question.

Vacuum Cleaners

Please ask me any questions regarding the efficiency, durability, and value of 99.5% of today's vacuum cleaners, residential and commercial. I am able to help, also, with your residential carpet cleaners and vapor steamers. I cannot answer questions such as "how much should I pay for my vac?" "how often should I change the bag, belt, filter?" or "how often should I vacuum?" , etc. I also will not advise you how to use equipment for other than its original application; including any disassembly or modification not approved by the unit's manufacturer.

I am the owner of a well-established (sixty-plus years), family-owned & operated vacuum retail and repair business. We are a full service/warranty center for 99.5% of vacuums manufactured. I, personally, have extensive hands-on experience with today's most popular vacuum cleaners, I have not only used the vacs in my own home, I have repaired them. I have been in the floor care industry for over 25 years.

I have attended certification seminars with the industry's trade association. My education, however, has been mostly hands-on, carrying on a sixty year old tradition in a brick and mortar 'mom & pop' location.