Vacuum Cleaners/Dyson DC21

Question
Will I be able to repair my vacuum hose using Krazy Glue? The cost of a new hose is more the $100!

Answer
Hi Barb and thanks for your question. Honestly, Krazy Glue and/or duct tape never work. I think it is the dirt that gets in there. Also, glues are not made to hold up with suction. However, depending on where the hose is torn (& which hose it is), you may be able to remove it and rethread the hose into the cuff. Hose does thread the opposite direction of everything else. Counterclockwise will tighten it, clockwise will remove it.
 Otherwise, I am certain you can find a generic or to fit hose a heck of a lot cheaper than $100.! Just do a little hunting on the internet.
 Good luck to you, Barb. I hope this helps. Have a good day.

Vacuum Cleaners

Lisa