Vacuum Cleaners/patriot vacuum cleaner

Question
can you tell me what it means when the power head says to change the brush strip and how to do it?  I was given this vacuum but no instructions.

Answer
Hello Trudy. Thank you for your question. This will be a generalized answer, the unit you have may have some differences. The power head has a brushroll or agitator bar in it. This is what sweeps the carpet fibers upward when you are vacuuming. Not only may the belt need to be regularly replaced, but also, over time the bristles on that agitator will wear down to nubs.
 If the unit has the SEBO head, you can purchase those online at SEBO.us when you click on the "ET-C" power head icon.  The part number is 2046 and your price is $ 10.99 each.
 To access the brushstrip, you remove the screw from the brush strip cover on the right side of the head (looking at it as if you are behind it), and remove the cover. You should then easily be able to remove the old strip with a pair of needle nose pliers. Slide in the new strip, replace the cover and the screw.
 This should be an easy fix. Unless it is broken, you shouldn't need to replace the belt on this head.  If you have a different head from the one you see on the SEBO website, please send me a follow-up question.  Thanks again for your question. I hope this helps!

Vacuum Cleaners

Lisa