Vacuum Cleaners/Hoover bagless windtunnel

Question
QUESTION: The brush wont go from hardfloor mode to rug. Hoover shows a reset button on their video but mine doesnt have one. Any advise?

ANSWER: Hi Chris. Model number, please.

QUESTION: Uh70400
Thank you

Answer
Hello again, Chris. I will assume you have depressed the brushroll switch, with the vacuum on and with the handle released into the back position, as if you were going to use it. If the brushroll still does not come on, the problem, commonly, is the circuit board. Depending on how long you have had this machine, you may be able to have it repaired under warranty, with no cost to you.
 There should be a date code on the same sticker on which you found the model number. It should be a letter, then two numbers, and another letter. The first letter corresponds to the month, and the two numbers are the year. The  letter of the month is coded numerically. "A" would be January, "B" would be February, "E" would be May, etc.  If you do not have a copy of your receipt, your warranty period will be figured from the date code.
 If the machine is out of warranty, I would suggest you not repair this unit. Unless you really love it, it's just not worth the cost of repair.
 I hope this helps. Thank you again for your question.  

Vacuum Cleaners

Lisa