Vacuum Cleaners/Chaning the parts brush etc., STUCK ON?

Question
I am tearing my hair out. My own cleaner broke down and I have been given a Bosch model where the parts seemed to be glued onto the pipe etc., how do I get the curtain part onto the end of the pipe where the main brush head seems glued on???Help please

Answer
Hello Nidal. My apologies, I did answer this several days ago. However, it obviously did not post. I'm sure you have solved the issue by now. If you haven't, I suggest locating the manual on Bosch's website. As you did not include the model number of the vacuum, I am unable to tell you exactly how to disengage the wand. Most all vacuums, though, either are friction-fit or button lock. Friction fit will pull apart, usually a little twisting as you pull helps. If it's the latter, depress the little button and twist and pull. Sometimes, a vise helps.
 Good luck to you. And again, I apologize for the mix-up in responding.

Vacuum Cleaners

Lisa