Vacuum Cleaners/Hoover Windtunnel loss of suction

Question
model U6439-900 with bag.
Unit has lost suction only in carpet area.  Hose has suction.  Taken apart lower section, cleaned, removed clogs, removed wound hair on brushes, &  reassembled.  Still no lower suction.  Brush turns as supposed to.  Any ideas?

Answer
Hello Wade. Thank you for your question. Humor me, please and see if you can stop the brushroll with your hand. If it has been more than 6 months since you changed it, it is time. It may look fine & you see the brush turning, but if there is a load on it, it will not turn. A stretched belt is 99 out of 100 times the culprit with exactly this complaint.
After installing a new & fresh belt, should the unti still not pick up well on the carpet, there may be another issue. But I am confident that will fix it.
 Thanks again.

Vacuum Cleaners

Lisa