Vacuum Cleaners/Price to Ask to Sell

What price should I ask to sell Electrolux Vacuum Model C102D, used very little, in excellent shape....or where could I find this info?

Hi Anne,
 I would look on Amazon for any new ones to get a base price, then on eBay. But be sure to look at ones that already have bids on them. The ones with a "Buy It Now" are usually sky-high and nobody offers.
Or, alternatively, you could call around to your local vac shops and ask if they have one and the price.  
 Those are the only ones with which I can come up. I hope this helps. Thank you for your question!

Vacuum Cleaners

Please ask me any questions regarding the efficiency, durability, and value of 99.5% of today's vacuum cleaners, residential and commercial. I am able to help, also, with your residential carpet cleaners and vapor steamers. I cannot answer questions such as "how much should I pay for my vac?" "how often should I change the bag, belt, filter?" or "how often should I vacuum?" , etc. I also will not advise you how to use equipment for other than its original application; including any disassembly or modification not approved by the unit's manufacturer.

I am the owner of a well-established (sixty-plus years), family-owned & operated vacuum retail and repair business. We are a full service/warranty center for 99.5% of vacuums manufactured. I, personally, have extensive hands-on experience with today's most popular vacuum cleaners, I have not only used the vacs in my own home, I have repaired them. I have been in the floor care industry for over 25 years.

I have attended certification seminars with the industry's trade association. My education, however, has been mostly hands-on, carrying on a sixty year old tradition in a brick and mortar 'mom & pop' location.