Vacuum Cleaners/old vacuum parts

I have a really old kenmore vacuum bought in 2003 it still runs real good but I need hoses,wand and floor brush. I haven't been able to find anyone on the net that carries parts for that old of a vacuum.I was hoping maybe you might know where I could find them. Thanks Pat

Hey Pat! Happy Summertime! Thanks for your question!  You didn't include the model number, but I'm pretty sure I have a good idea which unit you have.
To my knowledge, no, there are not any parts available. You may, however, try searching with Panasonic as the brand name instead of Kenmore. Panasonic made it for Sears, so perhaps there are some units still out there. Otherwise, keep an eye on your local thrift shops.
 Sorry I could not give you better information. In the vacuum world, time is fleeting.  Good luck and thank you again for your question!

Vacuum Cleaners

Please ask me any questions regarding the efficiency, durability, and value of 99.5% of today's vacuum cleaners, residential and commercial. I am able to help, also, with your residential carpet cleaners and vapor steamers. I cannot answer questions such as "how much should I pay for my vac?" "how often should I change the bag, belt, filter?" or "how often should I vacuum?" , etc. I also will not advise you how to use equipment for other than its original application; including any disassembly or modification not approved by the unit's manufacturer.

I am the owner of a well-established (sixty-plus years), family-owned & operated vacuum retail and repair business. We are a full service/warranty center for 99.5% of vacuums manufactured. I, personally, have extensive hands-on experience with today's most popular vacuum cleaners, I have not only used the vacs in my own home, I have repaired them. I have been in the floor care industry for over 25 years.

I have attended certification seminars with the industry's trade association. My education, however, has been mostly hands-on, carrying on a sixty year old tradition in a brick and mortar 'mom & pop' location.