Vacuum Cleaners/electrolux model c153a lux 7000

vacuum shuts off and than goes back on replaced the control valve and machine still does the same on for about half a minute than off seems like when it cools down it goes back on.Thanks joe

Hey Joe, so sorry for the delay. Your question got lost in the ether. I have some tasks for you to help determine wherein your problem lies. First, let's eliminate the possibility of a clog. Does the vacuum also shut off if you remove the hose? And just to verify, you do have a new bag in it, correct? If the vac continues to shut off quickly with the hose detached, remove the bag, please. I want you to inspect that new bag. How thick & how stiff is that cardboard? We have had the new bags recently manufactured with a lower quality, thinner cardboard. These bags are not strong enough to depress the safety switch when the door is closed.
Please submit a follow-up question to me with the results of the above. We will go from there.
Thank you for your question!

Vacuum Cleaners

Please ask me any questions regarding the efficiency, durability, and value of 99.5% of today's vacuum cleaners, residential and commercial. I am able to help, also, with your residential carpet cleaners and vapor steamers. I cannot answer questions such as "how much should I pay for my vac?" "how often should I change the bag, belt, filter?" or "how often should I vacuum?" , etc. I also will not advise you how to use equipment for other than its original application; including any disassembly or modification not approved by the unit's manufacturer.

I am the owner of a well-established (sixty-plus years), family-owned & operated vacuum retail and repair business. We are a full service/warranty center for 99.5% of vacuums manufactured. I, personally, have extensive hands-on experience with today's most popular vacuum cleaners, I have not only used the vacs in my own home, I have repaired them. I have been in the floor care industry for over 25 years.

I have attended certification seminars with the industry's trade association. My education, however, has been mostly hands-on, carrying on a sixty year old tradition in a brick and mortar 'mom & pop' location.