Vascular Surgery/Pain/Discomfort 5 months after VNUS Closure

Question
Hello, I am 35 years old and had the VNUS Closure procedure done on my upper right leg about 5 months ago and continue to feel a pulling pain in the vein that was closed. It is not as bad as it was in the first few months following the procedure, but is still prevalent. I still have 2 more procedures to go and am hesitant because I am worried that I will still have pain after those. Is this normal? I have seen my Vascular Specialist several times and he says my scans look good, there is no blood flow through the vein and it will eventually be absorbed, but I can't understand why I still hurt.

Answer
hi, yes, yo will have to give it time for the vein to absorb, masage is the only thing i know that can hasten the process, it breaks up that sheath of car tissue. war, moist packs can make it feel better, dont burn your skin
tincture of time is your remedy
lauri

Vascular Surgery

Lauri Ordway