Vascular Surgery/Leg pain

Question
I had 3 vein surgeries in January. I am still in pain. The first surgery when the big light was turned on I saw dust floating down. So could the dust caused something like an infection? Had an ultrasound of my leg last week and there is a large cyst behind my knee.First I was told 6 weeks and I would be better then I was told 3 months, then I was told it takes longer for some people. Its the end of March and my leg still hurts bad..Any comments on what I can do>

Answer
what kind of vein surgery did you have?

is it a bakers cyst? usually ortho docs take care of those

what did they say when they did the post operative ultrasound? is the vein thrombosed? do you have superficial thrombosis?

the dust in the air is there whether you can see it or not and i have never heard that is has become a problem. we walk thru that our whole  lives. just the dark room and the light lets you 'see" it

and yes it can take months altho it is uncommon, usually when there is superficial thrombosis, which takes a while to absorb.

did you wear your compression hose faithfully after treatment?

Vascular Surgery

Lauri Ordway